This zipper works well for bags or any application that would benefit from a zipper that is closed at each end but allows for quick access by having two sliders. When zipper is closed, the sliders meet in the middle (or at any point on the zipper).
Use for pants, sleeves on leather jackets, purses, tents, or any application where a single slider, one-way Closed end zipper is needed.
Typically used on the front of jackets, can also be used on any items that require the zipper halves to fully detach from each other.
Two-Way Open End:
This Zipper has two slides and can be opened from the top and/or the bottom. Great type of zipper for heavy winter coats where more leg room may be needed for driving the car, while still keeping the top slider zipped up. The zipper halves will completely separate just like a standard jacket zipper.
As the name implies, this zipper is used on coveralls (overalls). One end is open and one end is closed. This zipper may be used on the legs of coveralls or used as the front zipper in coveralls.
- How To Choose A Premium Resin Zipper?
- General Cloth Bag Button Introduction
- Zipper Exterior Standard
- What Is The Garment Accessory?
- Nylon Zipper Features
- Plastic Safety Deduction Material I...
- What Kind Of Zipper Tooth Type Is B...
- Methods And Requirements For Button...
- Resin Zipper Features
- Metal Button Classification
- Quality Assurance Of HEARTBRIDGE
- (HEARTBRIDGE)Zipper Standards In Te...
- Sea Shipment To Vietnam Garment Fac...
- Our Process For Production
- The Origin Of The Button
- What Are Metal Buttons? Features Of...
- Must Know The Common Sense Of Cloth...
- Daily Zipper Use Tips
- Oxidation And Discoloration Of Meta...
- Why Do The Suit Cuffs Have Three Bu...