1. The comparison of the sample or confirmation sample, see the color, the model is consistent with the sample.
2. The button surface should not have cracks, gaps, uneven and obvious scratches.
3. No shangyang'death, bubble, no rotten edges, uneven thickness.
4. The pattern should have no apparent distortion, no supercilious eyes, white circles and so on.
5. The eyelet should be smooth and smooth; the needle is worn and cracked, symmetrical and no big eyes, if it is dark eye buckle, dark eye groove should be smooth, no apparent burst.
6. electroplating or other process, the effect of uniformity, if some special effects can not be consistent, and could be packaged separately.
7. The same batch of button chromatic aberration should not be lower than the GB250 level four standard, compared with the sample, should not be lower than the GB250 level three standard.
8. Packaging inspection, in the appearance inspection/customer requirements Performance test all qualified, again in the packing, in the packaging should be put into a certificate or other labels, the number of packaging should be consistent with the provisions, and the actual number of each bag to correspond with the prescribed quantity, found that the thickness of different or other reasons beyond the tolerance of the full test.
- How To Choose A Premium Resin Zipper?
- General Cloth Bag Button Introduction
- Zipper Exterior Standard
- What Is The Garment Accessory?
- Nylon Zipper Features
- Plastic Safety Deduction Material I...
- What Kind Of Zipper Tooth Type Is B...
- Resin Zipper Features
- Metal Button Classification
- Metal Zipper Selection
- Heat Transfer Instruction
- Zipper Component
- DHAKA INTERNATIONAL YARN & FABRIC S...
- Introduce The Technical Index Of Zi...
- Different Characteristics Of Zipper...
- What Makes A Button Valuable
- Where Can You Find Old Buttons?