Crosswise strength of chain (per 2.5cm)
To determine ordinary zipper strength: a zipper chain is interlocked, pulled at a fixed speed at a right angle to the chain interlocked direction, and the resistance is measured.
Vertical tensile strength of the top stop
The lower part of an interlocked zipper is fixed and the slider is pulled up to the top stop. Holding strength is measured by pull-Tab the slider top stop firmly.
Bottom stop bearing strength
A slider is pulled down to the bottom stop and single chains are opened to the right and left sides. Bottom stop holding strength and resistance of the elements inside the slider are measured.
Horizontal tensile strength of the box
The open part is fixed to the tensile tester (only the open part as shown in the figure) so that the end of the last elements falls into line with the clamp edge and the tensile strength can be measured.
Slider lock strength
A slider is locked at the middle of a zipper chain and single chains are opened to the right and left sides. Locking strength and resistance of the elements inside are measured.
Overall strength of the slider (90 degrees)
For a completed slider, resistance of the slider is measured when power is put on the pull-Tab and the lower part of the body. In addition to the 90 degree
method of measuring shown in the figure at right, there is one of 45 degrees.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How does the button model calculate?
- Troubleshooting method for Zipper
- Application of Bump
- 4 Characteristics of imitation leat...
- What are the characteristics of a t...
- Zipper Composition Introduction
- Cloth Bag button Do you know
- Cause of discoloration of metallic ...
- How to distinguish the material fro...
- Button Common sense
- Types of Zipper Materials
- Quality Assurance of HEARTBRIDGE
- (HEARTBRIDGE)Zipper standards in Te...
- What are the classification of zipper?
- What is the metal button? The chara...
- Zipper maintenance tips
- Zipper corrosion and maintenance sk...
- How to match clothing and buttons
- Talking about the common sense of b...
- Plastic button plating knowledge