1. Trademarks are used for marking on goods or services, and cannot be separated from goods or services, and are attached to goods or services.
2. Trademark licensing is a distinction between the goods or services of others, has a special significance of the distinction function, so that consumers can identify, the composition of trademark licensing is an art creation.
3. The trademark card is a visual symbol of the combination of text, graphics, letters, numerals, three-dimensional symbols and color, and the combination of the above elements.
4. Trademark licensing is exclusive, the purpose of using trademark licensing is to distinguish between other people's goods or services to facilitate consumer recognition.
5. Trademark is a kind of intangible asset, has value, trademark card is the mark of value embodiment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How does the button model calculate?
- Troubleshooting method for Zipper
- Application of Bump
- 4 Characteristics of imitation leat...
- Zipper Composition Introduction
- Cloth Bag button Do you know
- Cause of discoloration of metallic ...
- How to distinguish the material fro...
- Button Common sense
- Market selection of Leather brand
- What are the Different Types of Yog...
- Zipper Testing Methods
- Types of Zipper Materials
- Quality Assurance of HEARTBRIDGE