Heat Pressing Instruction (For Flat Heat transfer Labels)
1. Before heat pressing, please make sure the heat plate clean, and the accuracy
of machine’s temperature and pressure display.
2. To make sure the pressure on average, fabrics need to be placed in flat.
3. When heat pressing, below 3 factors must be followed:
---Time: 10-15 S
---Pressure: 4-5 KGS
****** Peel off method: Peel off the transparent film when entirely cool.
4. Washing method:
1) General washing powder added in fabric or finished clothing washing.
Any chemical solvent is prohibited to add.
2) If must add Enzymes or crumb softener solvent in washing, please general washing after finished cloth enzyme or softening.
Considering the different fabric material and characteristic, plus the different machine parameter, please test first then proceed into production.
- How To Choose A Premium Resin Zipper?
- General Cloth Bag Button Introduction
- Zipper Exterior Standard
- What Is The Garment Accessory?
- Nylon Zipper Features
- Plastic Safety Deduction Material I...
- What Kind Of Zipper Tooth Type Is B...
- Methods And Requirements For Button...
- Resin Zipper Features
- Metal Button Classification
- Zipper Component
- DHAKA INTERNATIONAL YARN & FABRIC S...
- Introduce The Technical Index Of Zi...
- Different Characteristics Of Zipper...
- What Makes A Button Valuable
- Where Can You Find Old Buttons?
- Why Would Anyone Collect Buttons?
- What Actually Makes A Button Collec...
- Materials And Manufacture
- Styles Of The Buttons